Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Voter Intimidation

The Black Panthers were guarding a polling place in Philadelphia. I'm watching one harass a FOX NEWS reporter now reporting on their harassment earlier. Black Panthers? Are you kidding me? And they said he's a legit "Poll Watcher".

Maybe the country is still a bit polarized.

I did see a police officer outside my polling place, but it was quiet and there were no problems.

I have no problems seeing the Black Panthers. I didn't realize they were still around. The point here is that people should play by a certain set of rules, especially when they're on the job (volunteer or paid) or going about their normal business. It falls into the category of the media influencing voters during the day with opinion instead of fact or showing results before polls close.

No comments: